X2 extension

Q & A ForumX2 extension
Victoria Sorgner asked 4 years ago

Hey, I arrived in China at the 21st of January. My language school was supposed to start 3rd of February. Due to the virus it started 13th of March, so I got a bit more than 1 month of course credit. I don’t get my money back so my plan is to stay longer in SH. Can I extend my X2 visa? Or can I apply for a tourist visa for staying longer? 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

All foreigners have automatic 2 month extension on their visas. But if that’s still not enough, then you’d have to exit and reapply for a new visa(another X2 or tourist, etc)

Scroll to Top