Visa extension

Q & A ForumVisa extension
Alex asked 4 years ago

Hello Sir. My student visa was about expiring and I got jw 202 from another university in Jiaxing, and I went to Shanghai’s visa center I gave them my documents , and they give one month visa (stay permit), can I extend it ? Or I have to exit China

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Alex,
You have to exit China unfortunately. It is extremely rare and difficult to extend a stay permit. I wish the next visa officer that reviews your next application will be a nicer human being.
Good luck!!

Scroll to Top