Q & A ForumVisa
Stella asked 4 years ago

Hi, please advice me if my family visa will be issued after March 28th in my country. Is this mean that I can enter with this visa to China? 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Stella,
If you and your family are an “essential personnel” or a HK/Macau/TW ID holder, then you can enter China. 
If the Chinese consulate issued your visa well past(I’d say at least 2 days after) March 28th, then should be fine. Currently, China is issuing visas to very limited group of people, mainly those with foreign passports but with Chinese heritage/family ties in China. 
But if you are none of the above, I suggest you confirm with the Chinese embassy/consulate that issued your visa. They will know for sure. 

Scroll to Top