Q & A ForumTraveling
Alex asked 4 years ago

Hello sir. I am in China and  Currently I have humanitarian visa and it was about expiring and I heard that visa will be automatically extentend for 2 month including humanitarian visa. And may I go to another city during this time?

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

That’s correct. So you should be fine for another 2 months. 
If you’re gonna stay at a hotel, I would just be ready to explain to some Chinese hotel staff who might not be aware of the two month automatic extensions (but they should know if they work at a decent hotel…) 
But travelling to other cities at this time is not a great idea. It’s hard to keep track of all the different rules in each province in China. 
Good luck.

Scroll to Top