solutions of Z, M or X visa?

Q & A Forumsolutions of Z, M or X visa?
AJ asked 4 years ago

Like so many foreigners I have difficulties staying in China.
I would like to apply for a work visa, but since the Chinese consulate in my home country is still closed, with no plan to reopen soon, I cant get my non criminal record legalized. So a Z visa is not possible?
I heared about the possibility of obtaining a M visa, but these are often short term and I am not sure I can apply for on in China itself or not to go abroad first. My possible employer is not so sure about it.
Student visas are also very difficult to get, since you need to go abroad first to apply for one, and universities I contacted can only provide one from july onwards.
any quick thoughts or solutions?
much appreciated

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi AJ,

Hmm… Could you provide more details?
Your nationality;
details on your current visa(when did you enter China, visa type, multiple or single entry, duration per entry) etc
Are you currently in Shanghai & prospective employer in shanghai?

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Just Another Expat

Scroll to Top