Resident Visa

Roy Sammartino asked 4 years ago

I have just received my work permit. But I am unable to get a resident visa because when I entered China I didn’t enter with a visa but with my APAC card.
Is there anyway of getting a visa without having to leave china and re-enter?
Because I am Australian, there are currently no flights to Australia and if I return to Australia I will not be able to leave again.

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Roy, 
Unfortunately, these are questions I have no idea how to answer. 
You should ask a visa officer at the exit-entry/public security bureau and provide proof that “there are currently no flights to Australia”, bring your work permit card with you. They might make an exception because it’s covid-times.
Good luck. 
Warm Regards,
Just Another Expat

Scroll to Top