Questions and Answers about anything in Shanghai

Remember, I may not have the latest or the most accurate information. I don’t guarantee accuracy or reliability of the information. I am just a regular expat simply sharing information to the best of my knowledge so that other fellow expats, like you, can save some time and headache. 

COVID-19 Special: Are you.....

Search keywords in the search bar and it will recommend you some existing topics / answers that contain the keywords. If your question hasn’t been answered or asked, go ahead and ask a question by clicking the “ask question” button!

Q & A ForumCategory: Business Visa (M)
Answeredalex asked 4 weeks ago • 
48 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredRoy Sammartino asked 3 months ago • 
126 views1 answers0 votes
Answeredalex asked 3 months ago • 
126 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredAJ asked 5 months ago • 
242 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredGeraud Farret asked 5 months ago • 
235 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredSandra asked 5 months ago • 
226 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredErik asked 6 months ago • 
292 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredEli Frischmann asked 6 months ago • 
291 views2 answers0 votes
AnsweredEduardo Beitia Ojeda asked 7 months ago • 
258 views1 answers0 votes
AnsweredJuan Lazo asked 7 months ago • 
207 views1 answers0 votes
Scroll to Top