Q2 Visa

walter Thomas kreuzman asked 4 years ago

I am in Jingzhou Hubei province I was told yesterday that since it is impossible to travel out of the country to any other country that the exit and entry department would issue me a further 2nd 6 month extension on my Q2 but they will then cancel my Q2 (which still is valid for 5 more years) and then at the end of that 6 months I would have to leave the country… I am lost for answers as to why they would cancel my Q2. 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hey Walter, 
Sorry to hear about your situation. 
You could test your luck by going to different exit-entry bureaus. Sometimes it’s a matter of different immigration officers reviewing your application. 
Good luck. 

Scroll to Top