Q & A Foruminvitation-letter-of-duly-authorized-unit
Kach Staff asked 4 years ago

How can I obtain an invitation letter of duly authorized unit? 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Kach, 

Assuming you’re coming to China for a business trip, you need to ask the company inviting you to write an invitation letter. 
Visa in China explains it well
scroll down and check out the list of documents you will need

Scroll to Top