Getting documents authenticated when in China

Q & A ForumGetting documents authenticated when in China
Ben asked 1 year ago

I need my police report notarized and authenticated in order to apply for a work visa. I can get it notarized at the consulate, but where would I get it authenticated? Back home, this would be done in the Chinese embassy.

1 Answers
ShanghaiExitEntry Staff answered 1 year ago

I am aware that many consulates do not provide authentication on police reports…
With some exceptions.. Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, France, Brazil, and Australia consulates provide authentication on police reports.
Could you share with me your nationality?

Scroll to Top