60 Day extension

Tee asked 4 years ago

My residence permit ends on 10 July and I’m here on a working visa. I was wondering if the 60 day automatic extension can apply to me? If so, how can I apply for this and which documents are needed? I’m currently in Hangzhou.
Thank you

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Tee,
Please read this https://shanghaiexitentry.com/extending-your-stay-in-china-during-covid-19/
Just make sure you keep tabs on the news: If China declares the end of the pandemic period(highly unlikely by July 10), then you will automatically get the 60-day extension. No application. The policy just allows you to leave 60 days later than original last day (July 10 + 60 days).

Best Regards,

Just Another Expat

Scroll to Top