Q & A Forumcorona-virus
Martyn asked 4 years ago

I came to china 18 january and tourist (L) visa expries after 2 months. So im a little confused about this 2 month extension. Can i stay another 2 months without extending? I dont have a residence permit so does this apply to me?
very gratefull for any help in this difficult situation.

2 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

As far as I am aware, L-visas are not included in this automatic extension. But.. I’ve asked a friend/expert to confirm for me and he said he’d let me know tomorrow. 

smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hey Martyn, good news!!
My friend told me you are eligible for the automatic 2 month extension. So if you leave by May 18th, the customs/immigration officer at the airport shouldn’t give you any trouble. 
Have a great day!!

Scroll to Top