Visa extension

Q & A ForumVisa extension
Kerry asked 4 years ago

Hi. My x2 180 day visa will expire on April 22nd. Does the 60 day stay extension apply to me ? Is it automatic , do I need to go to Pudong entry exit bureau if I am allowed to stay ? 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Yes, it does apply to you Kerry. Think of the extension as “you get to leave 60 days later than your original last day in China”. So it only applies to any foreigners who are currently in China. No need to visit exit-entry bureau. 

Scroll to Top