Visa exit

Q & A ForumVisa exit
Sunny asked 2 years ago

To whom it may concern,  While leaving China during the 60 day visa extension period,  is it possible to exit via land borders. Or is exit only possible through airports within China ?  

1 Answers
Momentix Staff answered 2 years ago

I didn’t explicitly see anywhere that it’s only for airports and not for land borders. But I would be very surprised if land borders don’t recognize the 60-day extension while airports do…. 

Scroll to Top