stay permit

Ben asked 4 years ago

Could you please help me with the following matter. Some people told me that 30 days extension after 60 days grace period can be obtained by any person with any type of visa. Is this true information? Or does the Exit Entry Administration might provide 30 days stay permit for everyone whose 60 days free overstay is finished? Or there is some restrictions? Thank you for your reply

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

You apply for the 30-day stay permit and it’s up to the exit-entry administration bureau to decide whether or not to grant you the 30-day stay permit. 
Take a look at the answer I wrote to this question:
as well as

Scroll to Top