Travel domestically with Entry/Exit slip

Q & A ForumCategory: Work PermitTravel domestically with Entry/Exit slip
Gaute asked 4 years ago

Hey. I’m considering booking a domestic trip, but not sure if the Exit/Entry Bureau will have my passport at the time. Normally they give you a “statement” that can substitute the passport for domestic travel, but I am nervous that with all special routines that this statement combined with a copy of passport and current visa is not enough.  Is there any official information or similar related to this?

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Sorry, I haven’t seen/heard anything regarding domestic travels for foreigners in China. 

Scroll to Top