Q & A Forumtourist-visa
Natalya asked 4 years ago

If my working visa is finished. And then my 60 days for extend my visa is also finish and I still can not obtain my working license. Should I leave the country or stay?
Thank you a lot for your answer

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Natalya,

You will have to visit an exit entry bureau to ask for an extension then. It is at their discretion to grant another visa extension.  If they do not grant it, then you would have to leave the country.  Best of luck! Warm Regards

Scroll to Top