One time entry visa

Q & A ForumOne time entry visa
Muhammad Umair Shahid asked 4 years ago

I am student in Shanghai and my wife came to visit me on S1 family union visa. On this visa it is usually to apply for residence permit within one month of entry in china. If the person want to go back can he or she can go back on that S1 one time entry temporary visa with out applying for the residence permit in these day?
sorry to ask again.

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Muhammad,
S1 visa a single-entry visa. If she wants to visit you in China again, she’d need to reapply for a new visa.
Best Regards

Scroll to Top