Q & A Forumbusiness-visa
Eduardo Beitia Ojeda asked 4 years ago

Hello, Currently I am in Shanghai with a business visa. I can be here until April 18th due to the maximum days permitted by stay. After that my plan was go to Hongkong and go back to China Mainland but now the borders are closed to go back. Is it possible to extend the maximum days permitted by stay? What I have to do? Thanks.

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Eduardo,
Good news is the Chinese government have automatically extended all foreigners in China a 60-day extension.
So let’s say your business visa is a 30-day per entry so you arrived on March 19th and you are supposed to leave on April 18th. Well, with this policy, you can leave on June 18th. Airport immigration officer will not give you any trouble.
Cheers!! Stay safe and healthy.

Scroll to Top