Accommodation registration if residence permit is renewed

Q & A ForumAccommodation registration if residence permit is renewed
范军 asked 4 years ago

Hi, is it necessary to register accommodation at local police station after getting renewed Residence permit.
As per my understanding, registration at police station is required if one enter in China, change his address or renew his passport and get a new passport.  
But in my case, i got my work residence permit renewed. Should i again visit police station for residence registration?

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Your understanding is correct.
If you did not change your address/passport then you don’t have to register with the police station again. 

Scroll to Top