Student visa

Aria asked 4 years ago

Hello, I’m about to drop out of my college, i want to go to school in Shanghai. Do I have to leave China to reapply for new student visa? I’ve heard that if you are going to go to schoolnin Shanghai (only) you don’t have to leave. You just have to cancel one student visa, and get another one. Is this information true? 

Scroll to Top