Issuing police check for exiting China

Q & A ForumCategory: Leaving Shanghai(exit)Issuing police check for exiting China
Ella asked 3 years ago

I’m preparing to leave China and I need a non criminal record as I’m going to relocate to another country. Where can I apply for that? Do I need any other documents besides passport?

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 3 years ago

The local notary office in Shanghai can provide a non criminal record. Otherwise, you can ask your local police station on how to get this record. 
Different cities may require different documents. As a rule of thumb, check this out for required docs:

Scroll to Top