Expired Resident Permit with Valid Work Visa –

Q & A ForumCategory: Leaving Shanghai(exit)Expired Resident Permit with Valid Work Visa –
Tina Q Chen asked 4 years ago

I am currently receiving treatment at Shanghai hospital for COVID. I have entered China with a temporary visa but my residence permit has expired. But I want to know
1. Can I travel to Shenzhen after my treatment? 

1 Answers
smooth-administrator Staff answered 4 years ago

Yea pretty sure you can travel domestically. But you may have to quarantine again when you get to shenzhen. Policies for each province have been changing frequently so do your research for the latest regulations before you plan your travels.
Warm Regards.

Scroll to Top